Match Thread Stoke City v Everton 1/2/17 KO 8pm GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The results yesterday went very much in our favour, so things are set up perfectly for us to do an Everton and balls it up. Got a feeling we might actually avoid that for once and get the job done.

2-0 to Everton, United to draw with Hull, and the hunt for a top 6 finish is all systems go. This will be my first ever away game, make it one to remember please Everton.

can already see it now, we lose and the fume about squad depth and signings commences, hope we smash these 12 fingered dogs though. hate them me

I hope not! That would be a very negative switch. I'd leave out Barry personally. He should be 5th choice from now on.

I agree. I think Mirallas is on a good run of form and is one of our most dangerous offensive threats. Not that I think Barry has been awful, but I'd rather Morgan replace Barry than Kevin.

I hope not! That would be a very negative switch. I'd leave out Barry personally. He should be 5th choice from now on.

More pragmatic than negative. The versatility of Morgan should be used - he can be a Barry-like DM or a box-to-box midfielder like Ross in our 3 man midfield. Whilst I tend to agree that Barry should be 5th choice in the long run, at the moment he is still an important player for us with a below match fit Schneiderlin, a raw talented youngster in Tom Davies (who deserves place on merit) and Gueye, who is unavailable for this game.

Lookman looking sharp in training , could feature tonight, just my view, not itk
From the bench aye. This isn't the game to change a side that's won 3 on the bounce, all fully fit after a week off and is facing a tough side away from home. If anything make a change or two against Bournemouth, not away to Stoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.