stojkovic walks out of finch farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know.

I haven't seen enough of Foster to have an opinion so that's why I asked.

It wasn't me questioning your opinion but that I didn't know much about Foster.

Good input.

No worries mate, never crossed my mind that you was questioning my opinion at all. ;)

I just think if we had Foster then excellent, but I agree with others we really do not need a number one at the moment as we have a very capable one already.

To have a good defensive record like we have had you do still need a very good keeper. No matter how good your back line is (which ours is very good!) if you have a bad keeper your gonna concede more. Being a fully paid up member of the keepers union I do tend to stick up for keepers, but Ive also felt Tim's had a hard ride from others before and deserves a little more credit sometimes. And, playing at a club like ours is much better suited to him than at United. Been wanting to say that for ages now!

Agree also with the above statment about Cech. But Ive never seen him as a world number one like people bang on about. Both him and Buffon. Good, but not great. Over rated? Yes. Put both of them behind a weaker defence like Wigan and they will be found wanting.

i think Carson was a missed opportunity myself, he and foster are on a similar level, with heaps of time to improve, but timmy is definatley good enough to hold down the 1st team spot. Can't undrstand you guys saying Reina is better, i think he is rubbish, Given on the other hand is a genius.

Last edited:

Has Given even played since 1994? He's injured more than Owen.

haha. To be honest I think he played for near enough 5 years without getting crocked, and now he is making up for lost time.

todays comments from stojkovic ...""I stayed there for three days, trained three times, once with the goalkeeping coach and twice with the rest of the team, and the coach praised me."

this bloke is totally crackers !!!!

pleeeaaase sign him up !!!!!!

if we have a bad season atleast we can look back and laugh at the derby game he goes nuts in and kills half the liverpool squad for being lizard men from mars.;)

Between Timmy H with his tourettes and this Looney Tune, whichever was playing, our defence would definately be on their toes for the full 90 min and opposition forwards treading very carefully around the area...

Sounds like a plan!...

Status
Not open for further replies.