Steven Naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agreed with the decision, it was way too late. if we can sell him for just shy of what they offered back then, that'd be brilliant business.
I think if he plays no part on Monday he must be already in mothballs and readied for the off in January.

Norwich are right in the thick of a relegation struggle. It's January. So they should be pressed for top dollar...maybe even in excess of the figure quoted in the summer. If the manager is a big admirer then he'll pay.

It'd be really good business if Martinez then brought in an attacker. We've lived a charmed existence with Lukaku's fitness so far this season. We cant push that luck any further.

Koune and Del who have been regular starters this season were on the bench today. We saw Lennon Mirallas and Besic get game time today.
In addition we see Jagielka , McCarthy, Oviedo and maybe even Pienaar returning from injury.
If we get any kind of decent injury free run for a while there will be some very good players not able to make the eighteen on match day never mind the team.
I think Naismith is gone and I wish him well.

Koune and Del who have been regular starters this season were on the bench today. We saw Lennon Mirallas and Besic get game time today.
In addition we see Jagielka , McCarthy, Oviedo and maybe even Pienaar returning from injury.
If we get any kind of decent injury free run for a while there will be some very good players not able to make the eighteen on match day never mind the team.
I think Naismith is gone and I wish him well.

Who mate?

I think if he plays no part on Monday he must be already in mothballs and readied for the off in January.

Norwich are right in the thick of a relegation struggle. It's January. So they should be pressed for top dollar...maybe even in excess of the figure quoted in the summer. If the manager is a big admirer then he'll pay.

It'd be really good business if Martinez then brought in an attacker. We've lived a charmed existence with Lukaku's fitness so far this season. We cant push that luck any further.

Wow.

Reactions: FTY
Still looking for someone like him that can get into position in the box to finish off what we do create. We don't have enough with the guts to get into the positions he does

All the signs are that the Pale Messi will be off. He is a battler and teams like Villa, Norwich and Sunderland could do with that quality.

Good business too for RM. Seeing the figures being mentioned for his transfer make me smile. A bit like London house prices, complete madness.

8m I reckon he'll go for. Let's take the cash and get somebody in from abroad who represents brilliant value for money and can improve our starting eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.