Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do something Walsh, you one dead flukey, freak season phoney.
This, to be honest, is probably the most accurate description of Walsh I've ever seen.
If he hadn't got lucky with 450k Mahrez they wouldn't have won about 10 of their 15 penalties, and would have come nowhere near winning the league.
One lucky signing and he was heralded as the best transfer king ever, ffs, ridiculous.

Not related to the results at all, we've done alright considering. I'm talking about the state of the squad, the dreadful football, and the awful underlying stats.

It's possible Sigurddsson will blossom and show why we spent £45m, Klaassen will bang in ~10 goals and knit our midfield and attack together, Sandro will click and knock in about 15, Bolasie and Coleman come back in tip top shape, Lookman and Vlasic will both be excellent beyond their years, Rooney will roll back the clock, and we get in striker who does really well.

That's a whole lot of ifs and basically all of them have to come through for us to break top 6/have a good Europa run this season. On top of that, Koeman's gameplan appears to be to have set himself a personal challenge to play Pulisball with midgets.

Sigh. I used to be always a very optimistic fan, as the vaults will attest. The dumbness of this summer has broken me though.

Pulisball ......lol

IMG_6461.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.