Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the 1million pound release clause coming from? I've heard of the new contract, but it's the first I'm hearing of a release clause.
Let's face it, they've put in such a relatively low release clause as they are champions and recently only signed a new contract. Smacks of complacency really, as I very much doubt they thought he'd be poached away so soon after signing a new contract.

Might actually happen since nobody had claimed knowledge of it before the papers.

Am I arsed? Am I buffalo.

Let's face it, they've put in such a relatively low release clause as they are champions and recently only signed a new contract. Smacks of complacency really, as I very much doubt they thought he'd be poached away so soon after signing a new contract.

But, is it a low release clause? Would we have something similar for our head of scouts?? No, don't think we would.

lol That might be the fastest I've ever seen a report basically saying 'No' appear in one of these threads. Barely made 2 pages before the twitter bomb got dropped.

Since I've never heard of him until now, hard to work up any genuine feelings either way. Be nice to have a DoF in place, if that's what they're going for, though...just so it's progress.

Ah well, plenty more people I've never heard of out there, I'm sure :)

Edit: Ooo, or apparently we could try throwing money at the problem. Sweet.

But, is it a low release clause? Would we have something similar for our head of scouts?? No, don't think we would.
I agree. But don't think we have someone with similar credentials at the club. I'm sure if he comes here, we will ensure (like koeman) there will be a hefty release clause to entice him away.

Anyone know if anything of significance he achieved prior Leicester last season?

Leicester fans are bound to think the sun shines out the arse of any of their management...

Status
Not open for further replies.