Stanley Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblue

Player Valuation: £60m
Seems now to be in that twilight Zone of being too good for under age football but not as yet able to force his way into the first team. We saw this with Anthony Gordon a couple of years ago as well.

A young lad who seems to have made serious progress in the last twelve months.

Those who've tracked him, how far off is this lad?

If that Patterson injury is months then Coleman needs a back up on the bench. He'll obvioulsy be called up to the bench?

Those who've tracked him, how far off is this lad?

If that Patterson injury is months then Coleman needs a back up on the bench. He'll obvioulsy be called up to the bench?
I dont think hes a Right Back Dave.

Seems to be a perception people have, I think hes a midfielder.

Not 100% sure like, just things ive read, of course he could be an option, but you would suspect Holgate would be "ahead" in the pecking order.

Didn't he play RB in the summer games and do well?
No I don’t recall that, I seem to remember him being wide left once , but his best position is wide right , he often then uses his pace and strength to cut inside and score . There’s a number of examples of his goals at u23/21 level.

They also played him in a central midfield at u23s last season, not his best position but again I thought he did well.

I dont think hes a Right Back Dave.

Seems to be a perception people have, I think hes a midfielder.

Not 100% sure like, just things ive read, of course he could be an option, but you would suspect Holgate would be "ahead" in the pecking order.
We need someone more creative than Holgate at RB.

No I don’t recall that, I seem to remember him being wide left once , but his best position is wide right , he often then uses his pace and strength to cut inside and score . There’s a number of examples of his goals at u23/21 level.

They also played him in a central midfield at u23s last season, not his best position but again I thought he did well.
Apologies then. I thought in the U.S. he played a couple of games at RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.