Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe that report, otherwise it would be plastered all over the key ock website, it isnt.
The fact our loveable neighbours have already refused that site for the same reasons might give you a clue about that site but apparently not. If its as attractive as you suggest where are the buyers? Bill could easily be ousted in the press if he was refusing good buyers, the fact is no-one wants us without this stadium

but its plastered on the knowsley council website, and listed as evidence in the inquiry.

would you not say this was a more legislated website, where things posted are deemed accurate and legitimate? maybe moreso than that of those pesky KEIOC people?

Furthermore, its a report paid for by Bestway, and carried out by HOK. KEIOC have nothing to do with the report except supporting its contents.

Can you agree that it 'may appear to some' you cling onto any excuse you deem viable?

but its plastered on the knowsley council website, and listed as evidence in the inquiry.

would you not say this was a more legislated website, where things posted are deemed accurate and legitimate? maybe moreso than that of those pesky KEIOC people?

Furthermore, its a report paid for by Bestway, and carried out by HOK. KEIOC have nothing to do with the report except supporting its contents.

Can you agree that it 'may appear to some' you cling onto any excuse you deem viable?

Pot Kettle Black my friend;)

No comment to be had on anything else HB? just the final question?

thats fair enough then, you knocked all those points out of the sky didnt you?

Its not on the KEIOC website so its a fake? joker!

Key ock the people who are claiming this is the holy grail and the answer to all our problems dont put it on there site, i find this very odd. Am sure you do really but are putting up a front

Key ock the people who are claiming this is the holy grail and the answer to all our problems dont put it on there site, i find this very odd. Am sure you do really but are putting up a front

all i am seeing in this report is another piece of evidence to highlight the shortcomings of the current board.

The excuse we have no money so need enabling partners is the sole excuse Kenwright uses for his decision to allow this to progress past the dustbin where it belongs.

The solution therefore as i said earlier, is for him to [Poor language removed] off.

I am done anyway HB, it changes nothing in your mind, so why bother?

all i am seeing in this report is another piece of evidence to highlight the shortcomings of the current board.

The excuse we have no money so need enabling partners is the sole excuse Kenwright uses for his decision to allow this to progress past the dustbin where it belongs.

The solution therefore as i said earlier, is for him to [Poor language removed] off.

I am done anyway HB, it changes nothing in your mind, so why bother?

Again pot kettle black bly. We have had 2 or 3 of yrs of this debate and i havent seen anyone 'change there mind'

....people arguing their position, points made genuinely being asked for clarification, common ground and differences being established, then........

Again pot kettle black bly. We have had 2 or 3 of yrs of this debate and i havent seen anyone 'change there mind'

christ i have mate, i was unsure, my mate voted yes - we changed our minds pretty quickly when more details came out from other areas other than the football club. I know plenty who have changed their minds ;)

christ i have mate, i was unsure, my mate voted yes - we changed our minds pretty quickly when more details came out from other areas other than the football club. I know plenty who have changed their minds ;)

Put something concrete with finance and a site which is big enough and i may be convinced. It hasnt happened yet and i highly doubt it will

Put something concrete with finance and a site which is big enough and i may be convinced. It hasnt happened yet and i highly doubt it will

and this is what you have to get your head around HB, it wont happen until BK disappears or changes his mind. A 'no' from the inquiry is the next stage in this process.

and this is what you have to get your head around HB, it wont happen until BK disappears or changes his mind. A 'no' from the inquiry is the next stage in this process.

Thats what you believe bly and good on you, i dont. A no means total stagnation and a new stadium will not be arriving as you hope

Status
Not open for further replies.