SSN - Everton Bid For Jo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fussed about no agreed fee. They spent 18million on him and Hughes doesnt rate him and cant be arsed to play him so stick him on loan. If he comes good, good stuff, he he dont sling him for close to what they bought him for - thats what Citeh will think.

Even though they've got all the cash in the world, they'd still want £10million for him. We could get Bent for the rumoured £8million.

Get him in, get us some goals, then re-group for summer.

David Moyes will have agreed a fee, at least in principle, or a gentleman's agreement. There's no way he wouldn't.

David Moyes will have agreed a fee, at least in principle, or a gentleman's agreement. There's no way he wouldn't.

I don't see your logic. Of course there's a way he wouldn't. He isn't necessarily looking for a long term replacement here. Even though by next summer we may only have one adequate striker in Yakubu, with this being a deadline day signing there's nothing indicating we're looking to buy him after his spell here.

Moyes did say this in 06/07:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Any players I bring here on loan, I always hope that if I think they would do well we would look to bring them here. I don't like to bring players here just to give them games for other clubs. I am bringing them here with a view to taking them."[/FONT]

Moyes did say this in 06/07:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Any players I bring here on loan, I always hope that if I think they would do well we would look to bring them here. I don't like to bring players here just to give them games for other clubs. I am bringing them here with a view to taking them."[/FONT]

Yep thats how he views things I've heard him say the same thing. So JO has something he likes. I just hope he is what he thinks he is. I however remain cautious.

Well there was raised eyebrows when we splashed out on a "lazy" striker called Yakubu but that worked out ok. We're not spending spending anything here so what have we got to lose. If he doesn't work hard he'll be back at City in the summer.

Well there was raised eyebrows when we splashed out on a "lazy" striker called Yakubu but that worked out ok. We're not spending spending anything here so what have we got to lose. If he doesn't work hard he'll be back at City in the summer.

Can't see him staying long there if he does go back. He is way down the pecking order and it won't get any better for him. He sees the writing on the wall. This is a new chance for him to come good. I hope for both our sakes it turns out great.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.