Sporting Lisbon displaced season ticket holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbo1957

Player Valuation: £950k
I've just found out that some of the Lower Gwladys, at least the first 4 rows GT4, are classed as displaced due to advertising hoardings. I was only told this after phoning to confirm that my season ticket would be activated. I'm in the Autocup scheme so was surprised when it hadn't. During the call I was told a seat would be allocated as close as possible next Monday. This is after all the fellow season ticket holders had taken up their option to buy.

There are 4 of us that sit close together, me and my sons and daughter, who are now likely to be anywhere we can now.

Has anybody been informed by the club that there seat has been dsiplaced or is it just me. I feel this is another bit of poor customer relations and high handedness by the club.

I have emailed the club to let them know my feelings and I'll let you know of any response.

I can't see a smilie for p***ed but I'm well and truely.

I've not been displaced. Novelty! But me and my dad are on autocup and they move us together and as close as poss to our seats :)

Doesn't bode well for me then, I'm in row C. I moved from just behind the pressbox in the Main Stand where they kept moving me on European nights to extend the pressbox, now I'm in the Gwladys & I'm getting shifted due to the adverts? If I didn't know better I'd swear they were trying to piss me off

I've just found out that some of the Lower Gwladys, at least the first 4 rows GT4, are classed as displaced due to advertising hoardings. I was only told this after phoning to confirm that my season ticket would be activated. I'm in the Autocup scheme so was surprised when it hadn't. During the call I was told a seat would be allocated as close as possible next Monday. This is after all the fellow season ticket holders had taken up their option to buy.

There are 4 of us that sit close together, me and my sons and daughter, who are now likely to be anywhere we can now.

Has anybody been informed by the club that there seat has been dsiplaced or is it just me. I feel this is another bit of poor customer relations and high handedness by the club.

I have emailed the club to let them know my feelings and I'll let you know of any response.

I can't see a smilie for p***ed but I'm well and truely.

As I have told Goat/Tocc' , many times , ....

SIT IN THE PARK END !!!
IT'S THE WAY FORWARD .

SERIOUSLY .

Just tried to get my ticket on e-ticketing, wasnt there, so rang em up, ive been displaced, proper fuming here, I bet its all that Plantinis fault, massive weapon.

So dunno where im gonna sit now, boooooo hiisssssssssssss.

Status
Not open for further replies.