Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The present being we smacked you 2-0....ok chap

Oh I’m speaking to number 7. Why you being antagonistic. You played well on the day and fare play. If Southampton where on top of the table, unbeaten with Carlo freaking Ancelotti at the wheel after signing James Rodriguez. Would you not be a bit gidy yourself?

Certainly gidy enough to be on an Everton forum giving it the large after beating us. Can’t imagine how you’d be in our position.

IMG_20201025_194711.jpg

@Hornett7 available on anywhere featuring the league table.

Surprisingly some of our fans believe that’s what he did. They obviously believe in their head he wanted to get himself sent off and put the team in an even worse position. Intentionally....
Yeah its a joke mate but hey ho either way I dont think it's a red personally.

Not sure this game told us anything we don’t know. Desperately short on numbers up top, and losing Rich had a huge effect on the game.

Saw in the first minute that Gordon was on, how a direct run in-behind with pace would put them under pressure. Richarlison could have had a field day against them but without him we played to Southampton’s strengths.

Change of system was probably needed, but to what. I have no idea.

Maybe a positive from this defeat could be that Nkounkou and Gordon will now get a few games. Let's see if they can step up. Why would Don Carlo go with Iwobi next week. Its like we have a death wish playing this guy. It's like we want to waste the first half until the inevitable happens. And Iwobi is then subbed.
Iwobi replacing Richarlson is like drinking buckfast instead of twenty year old malt whisky.
Not blaming Iwobi with everything. We were bad all round today. But Iwobi is not great. But can be improve and win us the match next week.........naw not a hope in hell. He's useless.
Bernard is like one of those duracell puppies. Runs around a wee bit.....then stops. Not going to win us many matches.
Gomes......Siggy......Davies......Delph......those guys will pass us back into last season. In fact they would most likely miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.