Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

windymiller

Player Valuation: £30m
What this first half performance shows is that behind our first 11 there is not a lot of talent. If Richarlison, James or DCL are out for any length of time we're going to struggle against well organised teams.

BigDuncTributeBand

Player Valuation: £950k
That was utter [Poor language removed]. In hindsight, unenforced change of Siggi for Gomes hasn’t paid off. Maybe there’s something to be said for trying to keep as many of the players who have been part of the winning start on the pitch. The Richarlison replacement was forced, we could maybe get away with one but adding an unnecessary second change seems to have completely lost the balance. They don’t look like they know what they’re doing.

paulbefc

Player Valuation: £70m
Carlo said we were nowhere near e.g. Liverpool level and he was absolutely right. At no point this season have we hit those levels and now on an off day with a couple of players out against a side that's bang up for it, it gets painfully highlighted.

roy vernon

Player Valuation: £10m
It's all breaking down when it goes toIwobi, he just isn't a winger. I'm not sure what he is. We need to get Gordon on and get Iwobi off. The number of times Lucas has bombed past him and Iwobi has ignored him, tried to take his man on and lost possession.

Iwoful today I'm afraid, get him off.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Everton Shirts
BUY NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks