Match Thread Southampton v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/33832170

Probably one of our best away performances in recent memory. A repeat would be lovely. COYB

Southampton 4-1 Everton - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42042018

Probably one of our worst away performances in recent memory, which I had the misfortune of going to.

Being a blue living in Southampton I don't get many opportunities to go to Goodison so the lifeless dome that is Saint Mary's tends to be one the few times I get to watch Everton.

I fear they will be highlighting James Ward-Prowse on MOTD and asking why he’s not part of the England set up after his MOTM performance against us.

Oh and Charlie Austin scores a header.

Surprise us Everton and show some fight and stuff these.

5568.jpg

And the first of our 3 Away games on the run sees us travel right down south to visit the much improved Southampton.

From looking dead and buried the Ralph fella has really turned them around and given them every chance of staying up. Another much needed 3 points on offer and if results go our way and we win we could find ourselves in the dizzying heights of 7th place.

They say you should never change a winning team and even tho I probably feel that DCL should be given a chance up top, this game could be set up a bit better for Rico and the twin midgets to hit them on the counter, so for now, I would probably go with the same 11 as last time.

Goats 11 to start :
Picks
Coles - Zoooooooms - Keans - Digs
Gans
Gomes - Sigs
Berns - Ricos - Looks​
If I didn't love you so much, I'd hate you for those nicknames. Agree with the team though.

We earn a draw here we can still be in with a shout of top 7 which is remarkable. Not going to expect a win or heap that pressure on the team. It's not a giving that we should be in the top ten. We are in transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.