Southampton 0-0 Everton. 21st Jan @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes should be straight on the phone to Bill after that, begging him for some funds. The team looks dead on its feet and yet we are only playing once a week. A centre forward and centre midfielder is a must!

Two clean sheets in a row, but haven't been able to put the ball in the net, i think i preferred it when we were scoring and letting goals in.

Negatives: central midfield; Pienaar, Baines, & Distin's first half; Fellaini dropping deep in first half isolates Jelavic

Positives: Puncheon didn't **** himself on the telly.

4th is a bridge too far this season.

We´ll sell Fellaini in the summer and bring in additions. Moyes will probably go but we´ll kick on.

Shambles? Really? Have a word, Southampton unbeaten in 6 and 5 draws.

Not a disgrace. Just need a goal scorer. Someone who can 1. Put pressure on jelavic and 2. Score!

Bet you said that at all our 12 draws this season.

Its poor. Very poor. Swansea at home was poor. This was worse.

They just sacked their manager who got them from league one and the championship to the prem for a bloke who doesn't speak english

Umm, yes? Look he was good, but SERIOUSLY any save he made was hit straight at him. He was commanding in his area for once though.

He kept us in the game for 45 minutes. That's better than just making routine saves back there. We were poo in the first half and under duress pretty much constantly. That deserves better than your first post. MOTM. Easily.

One word - ****..........

Hate to say it but Anichebe should start before Naismith, if its free it isn't always good.

If Mirralas is fit he plays.

What has Pienaar brought since he got his contract?

Jelly may be missing chances, but he is their for the chances.

What was Howard doing for the Lambert free kick, nice wall positioning, not !!!!!

All in all ****, **** and more dire ****, followed in the second half by ****.

And we can all bitch as much as we like because at the end of the day our fans have spent a lot of money to watch this and will travel home on trains, coaches and chars whilst the hard working footballers fly home.

All hollows really.

Alright i'll have a go.

Thats the kind of gashness i was expecting against Bolton so hopefully we'll only be that bad for 1 game not 2 but if its raining on Sat we're bollocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.