Some of our fans today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about that chip on my shoulder, could get a bit narky with that?

Alternatively don't confront the fans, leave via the police controlled exit, and don't engage with the hysterics. The players couldn't be arsed showing up against the opposition, so why cross the fans that have been very clear about how unhappy they are.

diffrent strokes for diffrent folks, judge not lest we be judged eh prof...
Sorry yeah, Antony Gordon trying to drive home was a naked act of provocation and fans have every right to chase after him shouting abuse and telling him to get out of his car. Totally normal behaviour, that.

We're all open to judgment, fella, that's why we should choose our words and actions well.

I'm not talking about that one. Was there reports of any assaults from our players?

Let's try and keep some some sense of perspective here, before branding the support as the very worst of the worst.
Again though, it's not about branding our support anything. Every fanbase has its share of dickheads, it's up to the rest of us to call them out.

Sorry yeah, Antony Gordon trying to drive home was a naked act of provocation and fans have every right to chase after him shouting abuse and telling him to get out of his car. Totally normal behaviour, that.

We're all open to judgment, fella, that's why we should choose our words and actions well.
Perhaps you'd like to critique my reading or my ornithological proclivities again then?

And the same supporters were in the ground hurling abuse at all and sundry, very few got into gear then. Selective offence is a hypocrisy.

Notice lots of the geordie fans gloating over them videos on twitter and not one horse has been punched here short memories
Them lads in the videos are local scallies with nothing better to do on a Saturday night they don't represent the real Everton fan base
people need to get the twist out of their knickers

I think they'll be fearful of being seen as a board who cant face their own fans but are willing to double down on their own cowardice by sacrificing Lampard.

So we need the owner to step in here and take a big decision given that his board are hiding in the Furherbuker.

He needs to clear his throat and sack Lampard tonight or tomorrow and install a caretaker while he quickly appoints a successor to Lampard.

Dyche wouldn't be my first choice, but I think we have to gamble now and hand him a few quid to bring a striker two in.

ok, so i said earlier dave on posts

why would they not give lampard money

but sack him and give a new manager money?

and we don’t have time for a “caretaker”

we’re sinking

You may wish to reflect upon your own words….sorry if I misinterpreted them….

Status
Not open for further replies.