Some of our fans today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not by threatening people. This is obvious in what I wrote, which you have obviously understood. Look out for seagulls with that chip on your shoulder.
"I say old bean I consider that effort really rather sub par, would you be ever so kind as to buck your ideas up a tad in future and at least have the good grace to muddy your uniform, perspire at least one bead of precious sweat and actually show a little gratitude for staining this once great club with your odious presence"

"yer wha pal!?"
There's no threats there professor. Do I need to read it again though in case I missed one?

Every club has idiots and others jump on the band wagon who may not be fans, the country full of them, on Friday night on Brownlow hill, 2 bus stops and 2 phone boxes had all their windows smashed. Unfortunately it’s the way the world is now, kids nowadays don’t even get me started
We did similar 40 years ago
Nothing to go with “kids nowadays”

Eh? I didn't say you were threatening, I'm talking about the fans that are the subject of this thread.
What about that chip on my shoulder, could get a bit narky with that?

Alternatively don't confront the fans, leave via the police controlled exit, and don't engage with the hysterics. The players couldn't be arsed showing up against the opposition, so why cross the fans that have been very clear about how unhappy they are.

diffrent strokes for diffrent folks, judge not lest we be judged eh prof...

Inappropriate Content
What about that chip on my shoulder, could get a bit narky with that?

Alternatively don't confront the fans, leave via the police controlled exit, and don't engage with the hysterics. The players couldn't be arsed showing up against the opposition, so why cross the fans that have been very clear about how unhappy they are.

diffrent strokes for diffrent folks, judge not lest we be judged eh prof...
You are a [Poor language removed].

Status
Not open for further replies.