Some of our fans today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is exactly what this board want, and some of our fans have obliged and walked right into it with the Gordon video etc.

Divide the fan base, and have them at each other’s throats. They’ll make it all about the unruly fans now.
I agree and it's part of the reason seeing those videos was so disappointing. It plays right into their hands and now they media will turn their focus to us, instead of them, just when it was starting to turn!

There were some bellends bang out of order today but let's not get away from those thousands in the ground that let the board know peacefully that they are a disgrace.
The board know. There's plenty more customers to take the mickey out of after the dissenters have pished off. Ten tons of gutted and on your way.
Viva la kenwright, long live the good times...

This thread is exactly what this board want, and some of our fans have obliged and walked right into it with the Gordon video etc.

Divide the fan base, and have them at each other’s throats. They’ll make it all about the unruly fans now.
Love that our board manages to be both so incompetent they have to wear velcro shoes and so Machiavellian they're pulling the strings of fan discord.

Chasing players is obviously despicable, as is threatening the board. I'm all for fan protest and putting pressure on the failures at the top, but let's not deny the toxicity within our fanbase or fail to call it out when we see it. Mismanagement has attracted justified anger, but people have to be held responsible for how they express that anger.

Love that our board manages to be both so incompetent they have to wear velcro shoes and so Machiavellian they're pulling the strings of fan discord.

Chasing players is obviously despicable, as is threatening the board. I'm all for fan protest and putting pressure on the failures at the top, but let's not deny the toxicity within our fanbase or fail to call it out when we see it. Mismanagement has attracted justified anger, but people have to be held responsible for how they express that anger.
"I say old bean I consider that effort really rather sub par, would you be ever so kind as to buck your ideas up a tad in future and at least have the good grace to muddy your uniform, perspire at least one bead of precious sweat and actually show a little gratitude for staining this once great club with your odious presence"

"yer wha pal!?"

No one is denying the toxicity of some of our fans, I’m just pointing out they would know this and would use it to their advantage to change the narrative.

Still waiting to see who was arrested for assaulting our CEO in front of 39000 fans last week by the way.

"I say old bean I consider that effort really rather sub par, would you be ever so kind as to buck your ideas up a tad in future and at least have the good grace to muddy your uniform, perspire at least one bead of precious sweat and actually show a little gratitude for staining this once great club with your odious presence"

"yer wha pal!?"
I don't think there's anything in my post that you didn't understand, so dunno what the point in this is. Am I meant to think you're hard cos you pretend to be illiterate?

Every club has idiots and others jump on the band wagon who may not be fans, the country full of them, on Friday night on Brownlow hill, 2 bus stops and 2 phone boxes had all their windows smashed. Unfortunately it’s the way the world is now, kids nowadays don’t even get me started

Status
Not open for further replies.