So Who is to go and replace with Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem we will face as a club is in the summer if we can't turn our form around who will want to come and play at everton. We don't offer the allure of London that lot's of overseas players crave and our form is making Europe look unlikely. Maybe a good run in the Europa and who knows ,but at the minute you would have to say we are looking at mercenaries out for a big premiership payday, or a British player from the lower leagues,unfortunately

Another original thread...

giphy.gif

I think Lindegaard is a good shout. For a while now I have had some reservations about Howard. I don't think Robles is going to be able to be number 1 any time soon. I would love us to go and buy Begovic though! Or Peter Cech.

Aside from that I think the first 11 is good, I just don't think we are playing well and are being asked to do things that don't suit them.

I think Lindegaard is a good shout. For a while now I have had some reservations about Howard. I don't think Robles is going to be able to be number 1 any time soon. I would love us to go and buy Begovic though! Or Peter Cech.

Aside from that I think the first 11 is good, I just don't think we are playing well and are being asked to do things that don't suit them.
Begovic ,Stoke asking to much but that is a great solution . Somehow i doubt Howard would be sold or let go, for me bigest problem is Martinez is blind to Barry drop of speed form , call it how u wanna , he cant play a that level for year ago its decline from now on . Maybe if he can have more time to rest but hes so slow, then Eto like ATM common ?! Barkley on wing and u have a game before where u have wings two young on CM players one anchor other creative and it work.

Last edited:
Begovic ,Stoke asking to much but that is a great solution . Somehow i doubt Howard would be sold or let go, for me bigest problem is Martinez is blind to Barry drop of speed form , call it how u wanna , he cant play a that level for year ago its decline from now on . Maybe if he can have more time to rest but hes so slow, then Eto like ATM common ?! Barkley on wing and u have a game before where u have wings two young on CM players one anchor other creative and it work.

I think Begovic has got a real presence. I suppose if we sold a Coleman/Barkley and had some money kicking about I would put a big offer in for Begovic.

I think you are right regarding Barry, he hasn't been as good as last season. it kind of links to a post I've put in another thread though. The team has become too unsettled. Barry did a fantastic job last season, in an excellent team essentially filling in holes for players who were contributing further up the pitch. He also had the legs of McCarthy doing a lot of work for him.

I also think he has played lots of games for us, he even played against Kronsadaar. At his age I think it's questionable if he can maintain optimum performance doing that.

What is this penchant that lots of evertonians have for Jagielka? He seems above criticism, he is so mistake ridden, when stones is back, we need another centre back in January then leave distin and jagielka ,out to grass.
Plus, these people who keep saying, "why is everyone over reacting," sorry you've not been watching the last three months. Yeah a run of three or four games is over reacting, but we have been awful since the start, though if memory serves, we were not that bad against arsenal.

If we can drop Howard to Stoke with and pay few mill that would be great, but hes Stoke most value player and i think asking price is 12 to 15 mill , is to much. He almost come to City to replace Hart ( If Bob stayed there) and even Anceloti watching him from Chelsea time. Jagelka is fine , our bigest problems is lack of creating chance and pressurein this flat formation with wrong players on wrong place, so our defense is in problems. It will be intresting when McCarthy is back do Martinez who by hes talk like Besic and want young team would drop him for Barry. And that is another thing we are so [Poor language removed] old on few crucial positions.Distin 37 , go in seria A mate, it s time , Barry 3 year deal i do not get it .

Status
Not open for further replies.