So, where are our points coming from?…

Best we can hope for us that Forest get a heavy point deduction and we don't get a second one. I struggle to see us winning any game at all and we certainly won't win many more. Nothing ever improves, no lessons learnt. Just rinse and repeat and then make the same excuses. We fail at the basic fundamentals of football i.e passing and scoring.

Best we can hope for us that Forest get a heavy point deduction and we don't get a second one. I struggle to see us winning any game at all and we certainly won't win many more. Nothing ever improves, no lessons learnt. Just rinse and repeat and then make the same excuses. We fail at the basic fundamentals of football i.e passing and scoring.
We do create plenty of chances. Our squad couldn't hit a barn door though. If there was a prize for the number of shots hit straight at the keeper, we would win it. Not one finisher in this squad. That's the crux of the problem.

Don’t know why the picture hasn’t posted properly ffs
Fixed it for you -

1709556819676.png

We are home to Forest, Brantford, Sheffield and Burnley.., Every one of these games needs cup final support in the ground we can stay up even with another deduction, it's now a 3 horse race, there's 2 already down we need to get more points than either Forest or luton, we 100% can do that.

Whoever we pick them up against we need to be safe from relegation (more than 3 points above 18th) by the last game of the season because Arsenal away will be a complete horror show even if we just needed 1 point. Play them away mid-season we might get a point or a win every now and again but there's something about the last game away to them that has a hiding (and hiding behind the sofa) written all over it.

We really have 10 games left without Arsenal away to get those points, Forest have 11 and Luton 12. Burnley and Sheffield Utd are already gone. With the points totals for us, Forest and Luton as they are now even with a possible 2nd deduction and Forest having the same deduction we need to win 1 more game of our 10 than Forest and Luton and draw the same (or more).

Luton have won 5/26 and Forest 6/27 (us 8/27). We've also drawn 1 more than Forest and 2 more than Luton. On those figures/that form are they both going to win 4 of their last 11 or 12 and we win none of our last 10 and just draw a few? We have to play them both again. Beat one of them and draw the other makes their chances even slimmer.

Brentford also seem keen to come on down and join in the fun.

UTFT