So is everyone now happy hungry M'Bia didnt touch down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonH

Player Valuation: £50k
Given the signing of Fellaini, is everyone quite relieved we didnt sign M'Bia? Waxing lyrical about the money seemed a little immature, and who the [Poor language removed] needs 1.5m euros / year to feed their family? I mean, I know food is going up in price, but that lot must be eating military grade uranium for breakfast.

Given the signing of Fellaini, is everyone quite relieved we didnt sign M'Bia? Waxing lyrical about the money seemed a little immature, and who the [Poor language removed] needs 1.5m euros / year to feed their family? I mean, I know food is going up in price, but that lot must be eating military grade uranium for breakfast.

lol He did seem a little bit like a tit to be honest. I wonder if he got his pay rise at Rennes?

"I wonder if he got his pay rise at Rennes?"

I'm sure we'll find out. I can hear it already...

"Ive been a Man City fan all my life, I used to dream of playing at Eastlands when I was a little nipper"

I am happy he did not arrive simon, yes. He seemed to be playing clubs against each other and sending out mixed messages. Reminded me of a certain player that spat his dummy out and ran away for a bit. Alex Nyarko stylee

"I wonder if he got his pay rise at Rennes?"

I'm sure we'll find out. I can hear it already...

"Ive been a Man City fan all my life, I used to dream of playing at Eastlands when I was a little nipper"

And the manager is a good man. I know he likes young players. PL teams are glad to pay me shed loads of cash. I love Rennes and they have been good to me. But my family must come first. lol

Reminded me of a certain player that spat his dummy out and ran away for a bit. Alex Nyarko stylee

;) Indeed he did. Imagine him and Tiago had actually signed. Tiago who apparently locked his president in the toilet in a sulk at being offered to us. Saha seems like bloody good business compared to these two clowns. Shame you need two knees to score in the premier league these days.

I'm quite glad actually, lets not kid ourselves most come to the premiership looking for bigger pay packets, but if your stupid enough to come out and say thats why you want to go then clearly you dont have much of a head on your shoulders.

lollollol

Watched Mbia during both the ACN and the Olympics ans saw him a couple of times during highlights for Rennes. Could have done a job here, but I'm convinced that Marouane Fellaini is the much better player. He's an absolute beast of a midfielder. Also got very annoyed by all the comments by Mbia, it seemed he was only motivated by money and not by personal ambition and career.

if moyes actually bid for him, then its unfortunate. we'll see how committed to a move he is when its contract renewal time. if he is desperate to play for everton, then he'll sit it out and force rennes hand.

hopefully thats the part where moyes twists the knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.