• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

So I'm waiting for my plane in the Orlando airport...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Gordon Strachan at Edinburgh airport (maybe 8 years ago). I knew he was small (I've seen him get tonked at Goodison) but he seemed to have shrunk since then. A tiny, little man. His wife was there also, she had blonde hair and wore lots of make-up. She was also very, very small. He met an older, taller man and they shook hands. Something was going on but I had to stop my surveillance and grab my flight to Manchester.

Saw AJ at lime street when he 1st signed for us, kinda recognised him but thought I knew him personally. Nodded to him and he nodded back. Only after a minute did I realise who he was

I met Anne Diamond outside Greggs in Birmingham a few years ago, also Patsy Kensit at a Simple Minds concert at Milton Keynes yrs n yrs ago......That are my only claims to fame ......:(:(

I once ate fish and chips in the same room as Massimo Macarone and Gianluca (Uncle) Festa when they played for Boro. True fact.

Well. My footballer sightings... :P

2 years ago, I guided David Unsworth and his wife with their kid round my old school on the open day.

And I used to see Big dunc a lot of the time. His daughter went to the school 100 metres away from mine!

Oh, and I also seen Mikey and Grace from BB in Costco........ :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back