So called clear out

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep Yerry, he will be over his injuries next season. a fully fit Mina will be like a new signing. honest. i know its wishful thinking but its also very possible.

keep Yerry, he will be over his injuries next season. a fully fit Mina will be like a new signing. honest. i know its wishful thinking but its also very possible.

Not sure on that seems very prone for things happening, can we risk having a CB not playing for half a season ?

Cenk has gone, whats the hold up on the others-

Gylfi Delph Kenny.

Most interesting part of this closed season since ever... Myslef would have had them or representative in for 08.30 and all dispatched by 10am, with little media bye bye.

How do you know he’ll be over his injuries, this wasn’t his first injury prone season. Regardless of whether or not he’s injured I personally think we either need to extend his deal or sell him.

I just don’t think the club is in a position to risk running down player contracts.

Cenk has gone, whats the hold up on the others-

Gylfi Delph Kenny.

Most interesting part of this closed season since ever... Myslef would have had them or representative in for 08.30 and all dispatched by 10am, with little media bye bye.

Their contracts don't actually expire until the 30th June... Cenk obviously couldn't wait to get that barnet sorted for his new club

He's already been removed from the website...
Yeah wouldn’t surprise me if his contract was quietly ended early when it was clear he’s never kick a ball for us again, there were never going to be any further announcements. Been a very strange situation with no charges yet brought but regardless it’s no longer our problem.

The problem is, if you had been watching Gomes or Mina for the last 2 seasons would you buy them?

Can’t see there being any takers for the players we need out.

I would say that this summer is the toughest rebuild the club has ever had.

For that reason I reckon we will not be seeing the back of the likes of Keane or Holgate.

Very tough times ahead for Lampard and his team.

Mina would be worth a punt for someone given he is actually quality when fit.

Think Gomes could do a job in La Liga or in Portugal. We wouldn't be making very much back on him though.

Mina will go. It’s our last chance to get any money for him. Hopefully Kenny goes and Nkounkou features more. I can see Allan and Gomes leaving too.

We tried to sign Jovic in Jan, I think he will be DCL’s replacement.

Seen links on Twitter to Sarr, could be Richarlisons replacement but I think all paper talk that one.

Gallagher highly linked with Lampard. I could see him raiding Chelsea for 2 players this summer, 1 loan and 1 Permanent.

Tarkowski walks into our back 4.

Brennan Johnson links seem strong but depend on Forest promotion

All paper talk but I love the transfer window ?

If we can get more than £20m for Mina then he has to go. He's a £40m player when he's fit, but can never manage more than half a season.

As great as Yerry is, he can't string 3 games together. If someone offered 20million I'd sell in a heartbeat. It's a shame because he's such a likable fella and he's clearly loved at the club but the man's a professional footballer who's hardly ever available to play football.

Status
Not open for further replies.