Sissoko Goodison Bound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sooner see us get Kevin Nolan or make a cheeky bid for Reo-Coker.

Think about it, the more British talent we get the more likely we are to pass the scum on the way down.

But Sissoko is just the type of player Moyes wants. A strong defensive midfield player. It sounds like newspaper tripe to me, but he is a player who plays in a position that is our number one priority to reinforce in the squad.

Actually that's not number one priority in getting a defensive midfield, in fact we are looking for a creative attacking midfielder, we have alot of defensive midfielder already we are looking for midfielder like Fernandes to add to our team!

Don't you worry if Carsley retire from playing in the summer, defensive midfielder are easy to find and we could get one without any problem in the summer!

Actually that's not number one priority in getting a defensive midfield, in fact we are looking for a creative attacking midfielder, we have alot of defensive midfielder already we are looking for midfielder like Fernandes to add to our team!

Don't you worry if Carsley retire from playing in the summer, defensive midfielder are easy to find and we could get one without any problem in the summer!

Manny's natural position actually was defensive midfielder, he just happened to be a flashy one.

sissoko is [Poor language removed], i can't get over that dive that had neville sent off right here, he cheats, he's clumsy, and he already screwed us over once. good riddance to the c.unt, have fun on inter's bench tosser.

Manny's natural position actually was defensive midfielder, he just happened to be a flashy one.

sissoko is [Poor language removed], i can't get over that dive that had neville sent off right here, he cheats, he's clumsy, and he already screwed us over once. good riddance to the c.unt, have fun on inter's bench tosser.

Well, for sure he is another midfielder who could play on different side of the midfield, I guess that's why Moyes like him in the first place, just like Arteta, Neville and Phil!

But for sure we don't want him, why should we have to reduce RS loss because they now realize he is [Poor language removed], that's what they get for stealing from us in the first place!

Rafael is dreaming if he thinks he could get 15M from selling Crouch!

Very good player.

A year ago, I would have said, yes, even if he was a red. Now, I wouldn't touch him with tuppence. Lost all that was positive about him. Won't improve for us - not even good enough for them anymore.

when he's grey and old, and lying awake at night he'll still be bitterly regretting his decision to sell his soul to satan and play for the red [Poor language removed], he'll hear the haunting cries and wails of Abel Xavier, nick barmby and wayne rooney as sobs into his pillow.......

Status
Not open for further replies.