Singing The Blues - Should Roberto Martinez Still Be Everton Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good video good concept I can't see us sacking him seems a great guy great style a play just need the team to click could an should be winning the league with that team really

Agreed with most of it except the part saying Martinez deserved a crack at the semi: our best chance to win the cup is to get rid now, even though I know it won't happen.

I've been one to defend Martinez and keep the faith in sure certainty that he would come good. After this debacle (The Derby, and let's face it even with 11 on the pitch and already 2 nil down, would the score at the end have been any different?? ) Martinez is not the one for EFC and should be removed BEFORE the semi and Big Dunc take temporary charge, though not permanent as we need proven quality to drag us up from our lowly depths. Can't see us even being able to compete on Saturday as we have absolutely no form what so ever and Martinez cannot motivate this team any more.
Sad as I am Martinez must go tomorrow!

Total composure to make that last night! I was about to start bawling with rage about 10mins after the final whistle!

Status
Not open for further replies.