Singing The Blues - Should Roberto Martinez Still Be Everton Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these years I've been saying 'Mart-IN-ez'.

Call myself an Evertonian?!

I thought so too, must have took a while to make as well with all the pictures.

He's an American isn't he?

He spells "colour" as "color" if so. That invalidates anything about the English language he cares to say really.

I thought this was a clever concept - something a bit different and a very good effort.

What do you reckon? We could do with more video content and so I'm trying to convince the lad to make these a regular feature and he'll be monitoring comments so feedback welcome.

Very good vid that and echo's what many of us feel , wonder what Moshiri would make of it.

Could do with subtitles for us wools..

But very solid video, and point of view across without being nasty.

I like it.

I thought this was a clever concept - something a bit different and a very good effort.

What do you reckon? We could do with more video content and so I'm trying to convince the lad to make these a regular feature and he'll be monitoring comments so feedback welcome.

That is just marvellous.

If you could read my mind and then put it into a YouTube video, then that would be it.

Along with some other stuff admittedly.

Very good, not too long and crisp points made of indisputable facts. All proving what the majority of fans know/think.
Is it the kind of stuff that gets people arrested?

That was really good.

Fair play to the guy who put the effort in making that.

More please.

Status
Not open for further replies.