Singing/Standing Atmosphere for Oldham replay game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Neville Southall

Player Valuation: £8m
There's usually a post on here every other week on this, so we're long overdue another post on it!

If anyone wants us to be standing and singing more than usual, or maybe sing some different songs, then here's chance to do something about it yourself for the replay against Oldham. It's up to those who want this to now make it happen themselves.

Here's the ticket information anyway:-

"Singing area ticket info for the Oldham replay, and Wigan too if we progress. This is a great chance for Everton to get back to Wembley and we need to get behind the team the best we can.

The area is:

Lower Gwladys GT4
LL-PP 092-101
nb, This area contains obstructed views. These are slightly different seats than normal because we need to see if it'll work for league games in GT4."

Fair play to people if they want to do something like this. Not my bag but each to their own. As long as these people don't moan about people around them that want to sit.

The club should warn supporters about this incase someone buys a seat there who has no clue about the 'singing section' and is stuck in the middle of them

Fair play to people if they want to do something like this. Not my bag but each to their own. As long as these people don't moan about people around them that want to sit.
Exactly how i feel about it.If i was younger i'd prob enjoy it, Some people are to cool to sing and get behind there team.I know we have this every week but the lad just came on and gave info ,he wasn't trying to convince everybody its the way to go.
That drum at Oldham was annoying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.