Singing Section info for AEK Athens match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing, putting lyrics to songs on internet forums, dear oh dear
Yes. I'm all for atmosphere, and I'll sing at the match and always have, but I'm not sure about some of those listed above, personally, today.

I love a good song, it can be very entertaining during a dull game. And I love Goodison to have an atmosphere, I really do.

I've been to home and away games over the course of the past 30 years and will be at AEK in the lower glad, but some of those remind me of the dark days of hooliganism.

My wife comes with me to the game now as a proper fan, and one day I wanna take my kids, so I'm REALLY surprised that someone has listed AGGRO. Astounded in this day and age. All that work that went in to getting rid of violence.

I'm trying to stay diplomatic here lads.

I will prob jus sit in my normal seat and sing when they deserve it...like I do every week! Cba sittin back of street end wiv the lacoste trakkie an rockport crew...

I'm so relieved to read these posts since my earlier comment and Cena in particular has articulated my fears about the likely response. My faith in human nature (and in particular the evolution of our 'fanbase') has been restored. I'm not suggesting this means i'm right, or in a majority - just saying...

Peace

I will prob jus sit in my normal seat and sing when they deserve it...like I do every week! Cba sittin back of street end wiv the lacoste trakkie an rockport crew...

If you don't sing with them it means you hate Everton and Everton's history, just so you know mate

I'm so relieved to read these posts since my earlier comment and Cena in particular has articulated my fears about the likely response. My faith in human nature (and in particular the evolution of our 'fanbase') has been restored. I'm not suggesting this means i'm right, or in a majority - just saying...

Peace

I don't go to the match to sit there and be quiet. I'm all for singing, and hopefully by next week we'll all be singing Pienaar's name.

What gets me is, I don't think we need to be told what, when and where to sing.

I love a good song, it can be very entertaining during a dull game. And I love Goodison to have an atmosphere, I really do.

I've been to home and away games over the course of the past 30 years and will be at AEK in the lower glad, but some of those remind me of the dark days of hooliganism.

My wife comes with me to the game now as a proper fan, and one day I wanna take my kids, so I'm REALLY surprised that someone has listed AGGRO. Astounded in this day and age. All that work that went in to getting rid of violence.

I'm trying to stay diplomatic here lads.

kinell,in shock here, you go the match with your tart, doesn't she have other things to do, like shopping or your neighbour?

I'm all for singing, and hopefully by next week we'll all be singing Pienaar's name.

What gets me is, I don't think we need to be told what, when and where to sing.

No-one is telling you what, where and when to sing. In fact on this post the opposite is happening here, people are trying to tell people not to sing.

If you don't sing with them it means you hate Everton and Everton's history, just so you know mate

I seem to recall saying to you that I'm not forcing you to go in it so why that comment? I know this isn't for everyone.

Some of them songs are vicious like, do i need to be willing to make a cockney wear a hatchet to join cause i'd rather not in truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.