Since 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheBrace
D86DF85A-E321-4105-9F92-FFBDCDB11770.jpeg

@TheBrace

I have many RS friends.

Today, all my messages were "how is your dad getting on ? "

After my answer... the usual Mickey taking started.

( me dad's been very poorly in hozzie btw )

Why the likes of you come on here and make your fans look tits is a mystery to me, when loads of you are sound.

@TheBrace

I have many RS friends.

Today, all my messages were "how is your dad getting on ? "

After my answer... the usual Mickey taking started.

( me dad's been very poorly in hozzie btw )

Why the likes of you come on here and make your fans look tits is a mystery to me, when loads of you are sound.

*awaits the obligatory '6 times ' response

Since 1995, the best moments in that time have all been Liverpool’s failure. That’s quite sad really.

Hahahaha lad you’re the one who has spent months of your life posting on an Everton forum in the hope you won something. You were seething when you lost the precious title at Goodison.

You made notes on the posters and spent a good portion your night typing it up

And to top it off you did it wrong because you didn’t even tag anyone in. You can’t even get that right

Haha you utter tit

Hahahaha lad you’re the one who has spent months of your life posting on an Everton forum in the hope you won something. You were seething when you lost the precious title at Goodison.

You made notes on the posters and spent a good portion your night typing it up

And to top it off you did it wrong because you didn’t even tag anyone in. You can’t even get that right

Haha you utter tit

I reckon @TheBrace was more chuffed that he could come on here and type '6 times lads yeah' than he was at them lot actually winning the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.