Silva to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw him at Preston away in a pre-last season friendly and he ran like Phil Neville being weighed down by Sylain Distin's length.

He is still only young, I think its a bit weird to get rid of him so soon as he could still develop into something good. The lad obviously knows where the back of the net is. At least get a fee for him!

Another rumour from some portuguese site, would be a little annoyed if true as I haven't even had a chance to the see the lad in action, he can't be much worse than straq attack

http://www.portugoal.net/index.php/more-everton-news/29748-everton-to-release-joao-silva?

You say you havent seen him in action, then claim he cant be any worse than Straq, who hasnt played more than 90minutes, little harsh.

Anyway, wow, those Portugese seem a little peeved, its almost as if we are spitting on their National Flag by not keeping him.

I've never seen him play an English football match before, but he seems to be getting decent goals in the Portugese league at the very least.

What a epic headline.

Shot-shy Everton see no need for Silva’s bullets

Play him now Moyes ffs I wanna see some Silva bullets!

You say you havent seen him in action, then claim he cant be any worse than Straq, who hasnt played more than 90minutes, little harsh.

Well I've seen him play in pre-season, I just haven't seen him play in a more competitive environment

Agreed. I wish people would give players a proper chance to show what they can do before dissing them.

Some players take over a season to adjust to the Premier League before they improve, look at Dzeko. Straq already has an assist which is pretty impressive considering how many "minutes" he's had on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.