Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Bruyne gone to Wolfsburg for around 16m+, still think he would have been great value for that money and one we will regret not going for, a shame we weren't in for him like, then again think striker is where all the money is earmarked for for the foreseeable future like

So they run there club like a gang of whoppers go under and we reward them by letting them play in this country?

Jog on

That's what I'd do I did been in there position.

If you'd had a spare 100 million around you could of bought them, done that and made a killing IMO.

It doesn't make it's right.

All their players would quit though if they had to start from the bottom..... The only way I can think of is that Celtic start another franchise to start in the conference and work their way up while still keeping their main Scottish franchise going.... Once they reach PL just transfer all their players across to their English franchise and close the Scottish one....

All their players would quit though if they had to start from the bottom..... The only way I can think of is that Celtic start another franchise to start in the conference and work their way up while still keeping their main Scottish franchise going.... Once they reach PL just transfer all their players across to their English franchise and close the Scottish one....

They didn't all quit though, they kept what was required to work there way up and they'd of done that here or bought what they required as they could blow everyone out the water at that level for wages and crowds.

I also think loads would of stayed to play here. Playing in Lge 1 is a better standard than the Scots Prem.

I don't like the idea of Scottish club joining, but if they did, they would need to join in the blue square league, or whatever the very bottom rung of the league is, and how are the teams competing in that league going to afford to travel to play in Scotland?

De Bruyne gone to Wolfsburg for around 16m+, still think he would have been great value for that money and one we will regret not going for, a shame we weren't in for him like, then again think striker is where all the money is earmarked for for the foreseeable future like

Agreed, irrespective of the fact he's Belgian, looked a pretty good prospect and would be for few years to come, with pretty much guaranteed re-sale profit if that occurred.

If they want in they can start off in the Blue Square prem or whatever it is

There's plenty of Championship teams who deserve Prem statues over those two piles of turd

They maybe already have mate... Celtic Nation FC set up and play out of Carlisle, progressing through the leagues, lots of money invested at that level and rumoured links north of the border

Thankfully, the likes of the RS, Man United and Arsenal will never allow the likes of Celtic to come and play in England. They have too much potential, and they would eventually deny clubs like the RS and United from winning as many trophies as they normally would do. They'd make CL qualification more difficult, and would end up with a market share that threatens the big boys too much.

It's just never going to happen, thankfully!

Status
Not open for further replies.