Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the excitement it would be a bit of a wet weekend if this was about McGeady or Robertson from Dundee. Want it to be something big and out of the Blue so to speak.

if it's not a big player from one of the big 4 leagues then I for one will be disappointed at this thread.

Sure, McGeady plus 2 or 3 others from the Belgian or Dutch leagues is a welcome boost to our squad. But would that be worth the [Poor language removed] tease?

Originally Posted by ianefc
"With all the excitement it would be a bit of a wet weekend if this was about McGeady or Robertson from Dundee. Want it to be something big and out of the Blue so to speak.
if it's not a big player from one of the big 4 leagues then I for one will be disappointed at this thread.

Sure, McGeady plus 2 or 3 others from the Belgian or Dutch leagues is a welcome boost to our squad. But would that be worth the [Poor language removed] tease?"

Depends on who from those leagues. If it ends up being someone that a lot of teams were after like a boss young striker on permanent then yes it would be worth it

Last edited:
I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring and say it's one or two from:

Ravel Morrison
Dusan Tadic
Ryan Bertrand
Aiden McGeady

Michy Batshuayi

I'm gonna dream and whisper it's actually Juan Mata.

I would say

Michy batshuayi
Ravel morrison
Wayne Rooney
Juan Mata
Superstar 15mil+ signing

This level of hysteria can only mean one thing; Kenwright is producing a new musical "Where the Arteta money went!"

Seriously, I have joined just to ask: what is this news? The suspense is killing me, signing, takeover, or windup?

Status
Not open for further replies.