Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trying to run the place. You've only been here 5 minutes, 'lad'.

haha!

i'm just saying, this thread is promising something good for all Evertonians. Not all Evertonians hate our chairman like you do. And seen as all you do is post your anti-Kenwright agenda, it seems especially off in this thread. Feel free to post your hopes for a billionaire owner, but don't spread your hate at the same time too, you know?

Some friendly advice, is all.

....I suppose the Jelavic deal was too good to turn down, but I really don't think he was the type of striker RM likes. I'd like to think we have a replacement lined up and a deal almost done because it does leave us a bit vulnerable and selling clubs will use that to get top dollar.

I dont think so mate. We have Mirallas, who's better in the lone role than most PL strikers.

I doubt we'll have to wait too long. Martinez is not the ditherer the other feller was.

haha!

i'm just saying, this thread is promising something good for all Evertonians. Not all Evertonians hate our chairman like you do. And seen as all you do is post your anti-Kenwright agenda, it seems especially off in this thread. Feel free to post your hopes for a billionaire owner, but don't spread your hate at the same time too, you know?

Some friendly advice, is all.

That sounds like good advice...I'm going to take it too.

Thanks.

Now I see he has the same agent as Mirallas, I reckon (if it's a signing) it's Michy Batshuayi. I still can't pronounce it myself, imagine the look on Paul Merson's face when he sees him on the team sheet! :lol:

I dont think so mate. We have Mirallas, who's better in the lone role than most PL strikers.

I doubt we'll have to wait too long. Martinez is not the ditherer the other feller was.

..yep, good point about Mirallas but I still think he likes a powerful, pacey type down the middle and I hope you're right that we'll see somebody in soon.

Martinez said he was looking for cover for injured Kone too, needing to keep squad strength. With Jela on his way by the looks of things, are we looking at the possibility of 2 strikers this window? Find it hard to see that happening though.

Now I see he has the same agent as Mirallas, I reckon (if it's a signing) it's Michy Batshuayi. I still can't pronounce it myself, imagine the look on Paul Merson's face when he sees him on the team sheet! :lol:

he's bound to scream out "and Batshytinsane has scored an absolute belter!"

Status
Not open for further replies.