Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashes of John Stones last January here.

Welcome to the Club, Stanek. Now lets get some first teamers in. No need to be harsh about him signing.

On the reading far too much into things front, Alan Myers' short and sweet "Stanek signed" tweet does suggest he's preparing to rattle a few off throughout the day. Would be far too much of an anti-climax from our PR man (who definitely knows what he's doing) to have tweeted literally two words about incomings at the end of deadline day.

On the reading far too much into things front, Alan Myers' short and sweet "Stanek signed" tweet does suggest he's preparing to rattle a few off throughout the day. Would be far too much of an anti-climax from our PR man (who definitely knows what he's doing) to have tweeted literally two words about incomings at the end of deadline day.
I do hope you're right. I'm taking comfort from the fact that you could be right. I'd despair with Everton if I didn't.

@BeardedGenius: As everyone else wrestles for the deadline day limelight, Roberto Martinez just wants to be left a loan.

Tee-hee.

I do hope you're right. I'm taking comfort from the fact that you could be right. I'd despair with Everton if I didn't.

Fourthofficial being all confident about EFC transfer business with his tweets is one of the best signs I've seen so far that we're working on things.

I am bored of being negative, I am now 88.76% confident we will sign a loan player. If said player is a defender, I will kick my TV in !

Status
Not open for further replies.