Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
11.jpg

imagine him and Traore up front.

Jesus is that Martinez?

You know what I thought people would click on who the player we are signing is, apparently not!

He comes down every summer, normally visits the city close to if not the end of August. Flies into John lennon takes a trip down the Albert Dock and loves getting his English cuisine on goodison road.

My source also says the deal has been a good few years in the making, it almost happened one year. They were all ready to announce it but kenwright blew the deal trying his hand in the fellas native tongue and it got lost in translation. He has kept in contact with bill though and often on his annual trips over here he meets up with him for a chat and persuasion. This time it has happened and the signing years in the making will happen.

You know what I thought people would click on who the player we are signing is, apparently not!

He comes down every summer, normally visits the city close to if not the end of August. Flies into John lennon takes a trip down the Albert Dock and loves getting his English cuisine on goodison road.

My source also says the deal has been a good few years in the making, it almost happened one year. They were all ready to announce it but kenwright blew the deal trying his hand in the fellas native tongue and it got lost in translation. He has kept in contact with bill though and often on his annual trips over here he meets up with him for a chat and persuasion. This time it has happened and the signing years in the making will happen.

I'm confused.

Are you popcorning?

I have literally no idea.

If it's a wind up it's really quite good.

Haha to not run the risk of this running any longer I will have to reveal the player but it goes no further than this site.

riquelme!

Really thought people would have clicked on a few hours ago! I mean loves the Beatles, visits the city every year, loves fish and chips.

haha wasn't trying to start a frenzy, thought it was obvious

No idea who but I would put money on someone else signing by Friday.

You ever met Bill?

Lets just say he isn't very nice.

This one is for you davek.

Bill is in complete control of the club, he has the final say in eveything, transfers, badge etc. The CEO is literally a puppet to him, even though he comes across amicably.

Bill literally puts on an act when he's on camera, he's an actor. But as someone who works at the club and with another family member having to put up with him on match day, the man is horrible, capricious and a bully. His wife is a really nice lady though, don't know how he puts up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.