Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you feel if we signed a player and then Ramadan dictated that the new player couldn't play for 6 weeks? After all, there's no telling when Ramadan could be called.

You can ask the ****e guitarist because he claimed I said those thing in fact I was quoting someone (not arsed to look it up on wiki). And you are just as boring as...I don't know. You can keep saying this for the next 10 years.

You can ask the ****e guitarist because he claimed I said those thing in fact I was quoting someone (not arsed to look it up on wiki). And you are just as boring as...I don't know. You can keep saying this for the next 10 years.

[video=youtube_share;Uo8mP7XHq1E]http://youtu.be/Uo8mP7XHq1E[/video]

Lol who is this?

All the talk of Mirralles being the main striker is all well and good in an attacking sense but we are not a big team and you can see how many headers Lukaku gets when defending corners and free kicks so that is another reason as to why maybe looking at the likes of Jones (but I hope not)

You want us to prioritise recruitment of strikers based on their ability to help us defend set pieces?

Lol who is this?

More imagination will give you the answer power ranger. While there are many decent people, there are quite a few dk so I could not care less if those making a mickey out of me. In hindsight, if I care to look up the phrase (on wiki) on the day, there won't be such fuss. This will be the last thing I said on Ramadan.

Now back to the topic.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.