Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, we are expecting to give Coleman a new contract.

So it will be like a new signing!

Double whammy!

Gerard-Deulofeu-008.jpg

browning, lundstram, kennedy, hope, long..all gone on loan, thats virtually all our promising youth who could perhaps go on the bench or play if we were deperate

surely we are getting some players in??

actually i suppose we could recall them? there goes my theory...

Could you of seen Moyesy letting that amount of youngsters out in one window on loan. He'd let them just go with the motions in the reserves. I like that Martinez is letting them go out and gain experience. Sometimes, going out on loan makes or breaks a young en.

They've got to cut there teeth somewhere and first team opportunities elsewhere right now is the best thing for there development!.

...Duscan Tadic subject of a bid from us according to a report this afternoon. Probably nowt in it.

There's a few rumours knocking about that Barca are interested in him, and due to that were looking to get in there quick by making our move this month.

I cant see it personally, I don't think Martinez wants to spend a lot this window but the lad is a player and I'd like to see him here in the future.

Given where he was two last week - and that it was against a championship team that is a great return. We must have a replacement set to go immediately outside of McGeady - Maybe the belgian lad - Hopefully not K.Jones...

Given where he was two last week - and that it was against a championship team that is a great return. We must have a replacement set to go immediately outside of McGeady - Maybe the belgian lad - Hopefully not K.Jones...
Where has all this kenwyn jones stuff come from?? As if!!

Status
Not open for further replies.