Homepage Update: Sign O’ The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
My enthusiasm for them dipped when loads of the bounders were kicking off at the preview in December. They are too much a representation of little England and that Vardy is one utter snide. Bought a penalty yesterday and just all round tithead behaviour. Id love to put the pervy eyed belter asleep. Yet head lauded.

I missed the preview fall-out and can't place Leicester on a map so no comment. Vardy's a snide but he does the business...it's that bit of (successful) snide that we've been lacking. When we try it it's clumsy and we get rumbled.

I missed the preview fall-out and can't place Leicester on a map so no comment. Vardy's a snide but he does the business...it's that bit of (successful) snide that we've been lacking. When we try it it's clumsy and we get rumbled.
He's just returned from a ban for wrapping his leg around the defender to win an undeserved penalty. So what does he do? Do it again.

He's a horrid racist little snide and needs calling out on it as long as he continues. Leicester winning the league shouldn't excuse this behaviour.

My enthusiasm for them dipped when loads of the bounders were kicking off at the preview in December. They are too much a representation of little England and that Vardy is one utter snide. Bought a penalty yesterday and just all round tithead behaviour. Id love to put the pervy eyed belter asleep. Yet he's lauded.

He's just returned from a ban for wrapping his leg around the defender to win an undeserved penalty. So what does he do? Do it again.

He's a horrid racist little snide and needs calling out on it as long as he continues. Leicester winning the league shouldn't excuse this behaviour.
Trebles all round I feel.

The saddest thing for me is that it's turned the 'most-arsedness' fans into 'not really-arsed' fans within the space of a few months.

I think I've run out of fume

Yesterday was the green light for RM that he should walk rather than wait to be pushed out the door.

He has said that he won't compromise his attacking principles but when those principles fail so miserably to produce any sort of attack, never mind a genuine potent attacking threat, then it should be clear, even to someone as stubborn and uncompromising as he has shown himself to be, that he has failed.

Great piece that, Lukaku has been brilliant his season, or was until March when he downed tools and started sulking, he's a young kid, but there's no room for that at Everton, hopefully we'll get double what we paid for him and get a decent replacement in. It's a fine line now we've got a bit of money, I'd hate us to become soulless in the same way as City are, we need a manager who won't let that happen.

As for Vardy, there's no words to describe how much I hate that little rat faced weasel, I can't believe the media are lauding praise on someone as dispicable, no kid should look up to that little runt.

Great piece that, Lukaku has been brilliant his season, or was until March when he downed tools and started sulking, he's a young kid, but there's no room for that at Everton, hopefully we'll get double what we paid for him and get a decent replacement in. It's a fine line now we've got a bit of money, I'd hate us to become soulless in the same way as City are, we need a manager who won't let that happen.

As for Vardy, there's no words to describe how much I hate that little rat faced weasel, I can't believe the media are lauding praise on someone as dispicable, no kid should look up to that little runt.
Tar man.

Status
Not open for further replies.