Should we give the RS a guard of honour? (poll)

Should we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want one more RS inside Goodison on derby day than their ticket allocation entitles them too, and neither should any other Blue !!!

No self-respecting Blue should even consider giving/lending/selling their ticket to one of them - we could still be in with a chance of making Europe next season, every Blue should be there supporting Everton and desperate for the Blues to win.
Apologies for the very late reply @AndyC, but i can only read and post at very infrequent opportunities. I have a LGS ST for almost 60 years, and I would not hesitate to sell my seat to the highest RS fan. Once I'd put the electric socket on it. And I would urge all other Blues to do similar

Apologies for the very late reply @AndyC, but i can only read and post at very infrequent opportunities. I have a LGS ST for almost 60 years, and I would not hesitate to sell my seat to the highest RS fan. Once I'd put the electric socket on it. And I would urge all other Blues to do similar

Coronona Virus self-isolation monkaS @Connor @sageyefc @MarcelsGoat

Coronona Virus self-isolation monkaS @Connor @sageyefc @MarcelsGoat

I guess I could live with this 'mitigating circumstance' lollol

Provided they keep their squad they will walk next season's league anyway. Then this stupid subject of an honour guard will rear its head again.

Status
Not open for further replies.