Should we give the RS a guard of honour? (poll)

Should we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
So your answer to a blue who doesn't have the same opinion as you is to ban them. That's very classy mate.

The club is in a difficult position here. Absolutely they will hate the idea of giving a GOH to the RS, but they HAVE to be bigger than that. One of the reasons I have supported Everton since I was a lad and not the RS, and indeed the biggest thing that sets us apart from that other lot, is invariably when it comes down to it we do the RIGHT thing. We act with class and the utmost dignity. If we went against protocol and tradition and refused to do a GOH, we would just come across as classless and bitter.

There is absolutely no reason why the fans need to join in the GOH though. In fact wouldn't it be great if we used that anger and emotion to get behind the team, singing out Grand Old Team louder than ever during the GOH and throwing it back in their faces. Get the old lady rocking again and battering them whilst they're still wallowing in their own glory. Do that and the GOH would soon be forgotten.

It is ye

[Poor language removed] them

If it comes to it and they have won it by Goodison, then we should do it with no fuss and dont give the media anything to drone on about for the following weeks and months
Their fans would get more out of us not doing it or protesting etc than just doing it with no fuss

Yes here and it should hurt, I’m not opposed to seeing some of our players being hurt, they’ve gone hiding and phoned in performers to often.

Everyone will feel like [Poor language removed], as players, back room and fans we need to demand never being in that position again,

Bit of hurt would hopefully focus minds and motivate a bit more effort.

Last edited:
If it comes to it and they have won it by Goodison, then we should do it with no fuss and dont give the media anything to drone on about for the following weeks and months
Their fans would get more out of us not doing it or protesting etc than just doing it with no fuss

Oh what a load of absolute kin dribble

Why should we be arsed what the media say about it, they don't deserve our respect the same way they don't respect us

Everyone saying give them it to be nice little Everton. Swerve that, they are absolutely putrid and I'll be tryna run on the pitch and pissing all over hendo if they try and lift it at goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.