Should we change our motto to English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spineless from the boardroom down, has been for decades. The acceptance of mediocrity at 'above manager level' is there to see in all it's none glory. Even with tons of cash, we manage to achieve nothing. We had a swagger in the 60's when Moores bankrolled the club, now we just cluelessly swill it down the plug hole.
Only just caught up with your post @blue61, my apologies.
The difference to the hard business nose of the late John Moores is the fact he employed competent people at every level in the club, each with a definite remit, and were charged to do it. He was the business part of the set up, everybody else had to do their job, or be replaced.
Moshiri, whilst appearing to know sod all about football, has taken it upon himself to do everything that others have been hired to do. It could be he wanted to teach those buffoons at Arsenal a lesson by coming to Everton to show them what they were missing by not letting him have control over their club.
It seems like an ego thing, which we all have witnessed, has gone horribly wrong. Just as it has done for all control freaks since the year dot.
Everton are paying the price, and until he steps aside and employs real professionals, there is only one way this will end.

Only just caught up with your post @blue61, my apologies.
The difference to the hard business nose of the late John Moores is the fact he employed competent people at every level in the club, each with a definite remit, and were charged to do it. He was the business part of the set up, everybody else had to do their job, or be replaced.
Moshiri, whilst appearing to know sod all about football, has taken it upon himself to do everything that others have been hired to do. It could be he wanted to teach those buffoons at Arsenal a lesson by coming to Everton to show them what they were missing by not letting him have control over their club.
It seems like an ego thing, which we all have witnessed, has gone horribly wrong. Just as it has done for all control freaks since the year dot.
Everton are paying the price, and until he steps aside and employs real professionals, there is only one way this will end.
Spot on my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.