Should we appeal the 6 point deduction

Should we appeal the 6 point deduction?

• Total voters
Don't think you can appeal and appeal but we would be on a hiding to nothing anyway so it would be pointless. They wont come down any further than they have. We shouldn't have any point deduction at all for an administrative breach imo. Legal action against them would be only step forward but that will probably depend on what happens with the second charge. If we get punished again meaning that we will have been punished twice in one season for different seasons worth of punishments, then i expect that is what will definitely happen because there is just no way can we allow that to happen.

This whole situation is like VAR for accountants. Its obvious that we will sustain financial losses when trying to build a stadium and we have been put under the microscope and analysed to death over it. This while we have clubs litterally spending billions on players makes this premier league season a complete shambles. Best league in the world, my arse. Masters and his cronies should be ashamed of themselves.

Good idea that.
As part of my job I have to prosecute people, mainly through the magistrates court, but currently we have a guy using the Magna Carta defence. At the last hearing the magistrate asked for written arguments to see if he has a case, if she rules in his favour and we have to go to a full hearing I will let Everton know and we can refuse to recognise the jurisdiction of the court.
PS I don’t hold out much hope for him.

As part of my job I have to prosecute people, mainly through the magistrates court, but currently we have a guy using the Magna Carta defence. At the last hearing the magistrate asked for written arguments to see if he has a case, if she rules in his favour and we have to go to a full hearing I will let Everton know and we can refuse to recognise the jurisdiction of the court.
Me either.

But I have a special kind of admiration for these type of lunatic 'freedom of the land' types.

It must be quite entertaining for the court staff compared to the usual procedural snoozefests they have to endure.

My ex wife used to be into all that. I used to have to write legally binding documents and tried to explain to her that it didn't hold weight and that if you refused to pay council tax you won't get anywhere with that argument

Everyone: Legal errors = case thrown out
Literally everyone: Legal errors = case thrown out
Premier League: RELEGATE AND DESTROY!!!! WE ONLY WANT SIX TEAMS IN THE WHOLE LEAGUE. THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD. AND IT'S LIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Yes we should appeal/take legal action. Spurs did even after their -12 was halved. The whole thing stinks.

We signed up to ill-written rules that, as far as I can tell, were followed by the Premier League.

Not really sure what legal basis any complaint in a court of law would have.

We appealed using the means available to us, and we got the points total reduced. I don't think it gets better for us than that.
Every club did - the top clubs have been overlooked .... City 115 charges .....

No cos even the independent panal review says breaking the threshold should equal a points deduction.

The argument was by how much.

If it was 6 to begin with, I don't think we'd put up as much of a fight and took it on the chin. But because Masters wanted to make us an example to the government independent regulator...he went all out for 12 and got 10.

Now they're backtracking.