Should we appeal the 6 point deduction

Should we appeal the 6 point deduction?

• Total voters

lljh23

Player Valuation: £225k
I want to get everyone’s views on the below.

On one hand, there’s no harm appealing - worst case is that we get no adjustments

On the other, it could cause just more distractions off pitch and piss them further

On one hand, there’s no harm appealing - worst case is that we get no adjustments

On the other, it could cause just more distractions off pitch and piss them further
No.

We broke the rules that we voted on.

We agreed to a Premier league rule book with no set sanctions.

We were unjustly punished, and the appeal board agreed the punishment was too severe.

If our adjusted punishment severe? Yes.

At least there's a benchmark now.

It's down to the shambolic way that our revered board managed the club's finances that put us in that position.

Taking this to a higher court is nothing more than a pathetic distraction.
Nothing here, close thread as waste of time.
Well, exactly.

Hopefully this will apply to all clubs, but for me it just reinforces the top six positions, with their excessive commercial deals. What boils my piss is Masters telling the World, this is for the other 19 clubs. Yeah OK Ritchie, where was you're concern for the other 19 clubs when Man City decimated the rules 10 years ago ? Still waiting.

The last one. As much as the whole thing stinks, I don’t think the outcome will change again now and it could prove a distraction and lead to false hope!
Besides hasn’t the club already shown their hand and say they’re satisfied?!

We signed up to ill-written rules that, as far as I can tell, were followed by the Premier League.

Not really sure what legal basis any complaint in a court of law would have.

We appealed using the means available to us, and we got the points total reduced. I don't think it gets better for us than that.
Me neither, but if such a basis exists, any basis, no matter how tenuous, we should pursue it.