Should the Lower Gwladys be all standing?

Who would you pick to play upfront for Everton?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's spot on, no one is arguing.

What people are taking exception to is the attitude that sitting down makes you a sh*t fan or a joke(exact word used by standup)

Course mate, that's why I only quoted that exact line. That's total bollocks. But I think it is true that it would benefit the atmosphere and thus benfit the players.

I don't like being negative towards any group of blues who are trying to put something together, and good luck to you.

Are you on some sort of forum rota though where you take turn to piece to come on every six weeks and raise the standing issue? It's not everyone's cup of tea as the poll suggests.

If I can give you some advice, don't alienate yourself from the regular support with stuff like this:

in my opinion everyone should stand for the whole game

Many don't agree. Stick to what you're doing and creating a space for anyone who wants to take part to come along and see how it goes. You won't change the law on this however so set your expectations accordingly.

For those of you who think standing is a good idea - read the section on Hillsborough in 'Fever Pitch' by Nick Hornby.
Hillsborough was a terrible tragedy but it was only a matter of time before it happened somewhere.
Terracing was horrendous and I hated every minute of every game I had to stand up at - the view was terrible as well by the way - oh and once you went to get a drink or pie at HT you lost you place so got stuck at the back - bring back the good times eh!

I recommend taking in old school ghetto blasters, We could blare out tunes from the top 40 and get the whole place rockin to some Cher Lloyd

dont forget the - 'cant be arsed to go to the loo so pee down the front of the stand' mentality - cant beat it for generating atmosphere!

Why don't you come and have a word with us v Sunderland? You'll see we're neither the lid stereotype you paint us as or kopites.

And there are no regulars where we go, that's why it was chosen.

Now now lad lets knock it on the head now

Status
Not open for further replies.