Should the Lower Gwladys be all standing?

Who would you pick to play upfront for Everton?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe we should try "crouching" first, see if we like it,

have a go at "squatting", and if that works out,

then move on to standing

Sharp wit you've got there chum.

I spend my sitting down time wisely.

Think you find, if you read my first reply on page one, I said I'm all for people enjoying the game in their own way, but then the stand up nazis started demanding that everyone else follow their example or forever be labelled a bad fan, and to be honest, that got on my tits a bit.

That's why the GT4 area exists, so there's a designated area for like minded fans to gather, eliminating the whinging and arguing from both sides.

Exactly. Which I'm all for, if that's what flicks your switch.

But then any time someone said they liked sitting down, they were told they weren't "getting behind the team''

A little tip for you all aswell, the red****e didn't invent standing at the match, nor did they invent the concept of original songs and banners. So you can all rest easy, we're not partaking in ''kopite behaviour'', which is all some of you seem to care about.

No wonder we get called obsessed.

This.

Liverpool had to be brought into it.. look at the hate I received because I said the Kop stand up, our atmosphere is gash nowadays yet no one gives a ****.

This.

Liverpool had to be brought into it.. look at the hate I received because I said the Kop stand up, our atmosphere is gash nowadays yet no one gives a ****.

Do you stand up when you watch the footy in your house lad?

a debate about standing or sitting was a bone of contention for many on here a while ago

the debate raged on for months with heroes on both sides although a definitive conclusion was never actually reached

it wasn't about watching football though

it was about wiping your hoop

What if some old fella sits in GT4, sat in the same seat for over 80 Years, then suddenly hes got a bunch of black coat wearing wannabe noggy doggs standing in his way all game?

Defo stinks of kopite this.

I think we should put some nice velvet on the seats ffs. In fact, have velvet benches put in so we can all take a nap when Ebepton are being gash.

Status
Not open for further replies.