Should Moyes be in charge for the last two games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have waited until the end of the season and made it clear to UTD that it'd be shady to announce it before then. There's no point in him staying now, why would we want their manager in charge of us. Mostly, don't you dare steal our players and cripple the club, you can afford to buy anyone ya want now, just not ours.

He should have waited until the end of the season and made it clear to UTD that it'd be shady to announce it before then. There's no point in him staying now, why would we want their manager in charge of us. Mostly, don't you dare steal our players and cripple the club, you can afford to buy anyone ya want now, just not ours.

He do know all the little details in all contracts of our players... buyout clauses, promises etc...

With 2 games left and our league place pretty much solidified, there is no reason for Moyes to manage when he's already making statements on United's website. I don't care if we appoint John Stones as caretaker player manager, it's 2 games so who the hell cares??

I think Moyes deserves respect for everything he's done for the club, but that doesn't mean he should be our manager when he already he's already agreed to terms elsewhere. We should appoint a temporary manager, and let Moyes sit in the box for the final game at Goodison, we can give him a standing ovation in the 87th minute in honor of the average timing of his first substitution.

Lads, how else did you want him to handle this? IMHO, he handled it all right, I am annoyed fergie couldn't wait two flipping weeks to see us finish our season first, but other than that, I have prefferd this to 'I am leaving in a few months', which is what you are all saying he should have done?

Protest / demonstraation

Could something be done in a dignified way just to register to Moyes AND the Board how poorly this Moyes to United issue has been handled?

It is just not on to have him stay as manager til the end of the season.

I want to make clear I think Moyes has done a good job for us overall (though I think he outstayed his time by a year at least). He brought stability and professionalism to the club when it was needed.

But to have our manager in our dugout at the weekend when he's committed to United and writing poems for their website saying what a dream job it is just stinks. It is an insult to the history of the great club.

If he'd have just gone respectfully and quickly that'd be it.

He did a good job but trousered about £30 million in wages
He was clearly up to it all along with Alex Ferguson.
He let his contract run down so denying us compensation

It would need to come from an organised supporters group but can any protest be done to stop the West Ham game making us look like a joke?

I was wondering.

What is we had beaten Wigan and then Millwall and were preparing for the Cup Final this coming Saturday?

Or were going down to the wire in the fight for a CL spot?

And the Fergie retirement had been announced when it was.......and I reckon it would have been so as he could have his moment with the fans at OT this weekend.

Would Moyes have just behaved in the same way and de-stabilised the final push for glory?

Given he said the job was impossible to turn down and United's PLC needed the quick announcement, I think we would have been in the exact same position this evening.

And we would be lead out at Wembley against Manchester City by the manager of Manchester United.

I think the best way for us to make the West Ham game to look like a joke is to have a protest before hand.

Lads, how else did you want him to handle this? IMHO, he handled it all right, I am annoyed fergie couldn't wait two flipping weeks to see us finish our season first, but other than that, I have prefferd this to 'I am leaving in a few months', which is what you are all saying he should have done?

We have moved on from that.

I think we all pretty much understand that he couuldn't turn the job down.

It is the issue of him still being in charge for our last two games which is causing such friction among a growing number of fans.

He should be gone and all by now.

Shouldn't be allowed to take charge of the last 2 fixtures! He has obviously know about this for some time!
None of us can blame him for taking the Job but the timing of this announcement shows a total lack of respect for all evertonians!
Let him go and watch them scummy bastards and let big Dunc take the 1st team!
Will always thank him for what he did with us but the way this has been done will forever taint his time in charge of our great club!
Bye bye moyes I hope u win **** all and get the sack next season!

You just know that during the pre match or and post match interviews some journalist will make a reference or ask a question regards him being the new man utd manager.

i would like him to manage the last 2 games and be given a proper send off which he deserves, if you want to blame anyone you should be blaming kenwright for never ever providing moyes with the transfer funds he deserved.

But he is still under contract to, and deserves a proper send-off! I don't see the issue here, he is the best man to try and get 6 points off of these two games. It happens all the time at other clubs, heck Madrid have had half the season knowing Mourinho is going...

But he is still under contract to, and deserves a proper send-off! I don't see the issue here, he is the best man to try and get 6 points off of these two games. It happens all the time at other clubs, heck Madrid have had half the season knowing Mourinho is going...

He's spoken officially as a Man Utd manager. So he should do one......

Status
Not open for further replies.