Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-WBA poll)

Time for the sackerino?

• Without question yes

Votes: 59 18.0%
  • Probably yes

Votes: 34 10.4%
  • I'm leaning towards yes

Votes: 108 33.0%
  • No it's fine

Votes: 114 34.9%
  • Cheese on trips to Wigan next season

Votes: 12 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

orly

Please check with me for Blammo criteria
Well boys

1 win in 13
10 in 36
A dressing room clearly full of disgruntlement
A short period of respite in which to make major changes

It's time to go, isn't it?

On a scouting trip to Blackburn as we are likely to be playing them next season :(

Good to see lots of votes coming in

For the record, I was vehemently opposed to the appointment of Martinez

There is no question in mind now.

Team aren't arsed, fighting between themselves, no fight, no ideas. Worst I've seen since walker

Relegation form, flirting above the drop and we are towards the back end of January

We are not to good to go down, it can happen and we are in the middle of a dog fight.

But it's ok, he got us our best points tally last year

Still going to have to say no. He's still got a bit of goodwill left from last season and I'm sure other clubs have thought it before but I think we are too good to go down, well the teams below us are too bad to stay up :)

He has to go. We've failed to beat West Brom, 10 man Swansea, Crystal Palace, Hull, Stoke at home. 1 win in 13 against a QPR who are diabolical away from home.

Leaves substitutions far too long, 80 minutes playing with 2 DM's against a team with one up front.

Players not following orders. Utter joke.

Can we just sack him off til Summer and have him back again when the dust has settled please?

I don't want Roberto Martinez to be our manager right now, but it's easier to deal with than the idea of Roberto Martinez never being our manager ever again.

Who do you replace him with at this stage of the season though? Sacking the manager could further destabilise the club in the middle of a relegation fight?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.