Should Dyche be sacked?

Is it time to boot the dinosaur?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche is a championship/lower league manager. You get what you pay for.
Aside from Carlo, our manager shopping in recent years has taken place in charity shops and scrapyards.
As it is, we will be stuck with this level of manager until the cows come home, or we win the lottery. Odds on either of these is astronomically low right now.

Yes.

Next week marks the end of what has been quite a reasonable opening set of fixtures and we will have no more than 7 points from 28…..which woukd be appalling in its own right but quite frankly, I don’t see us winning next week so 5 points is my best guess.

After that it gets tougher and we are probably going to dragged de diwn the rabbit hole.

That being the case, sacking in late October or early November becomes inevitable.

Might as well do it now while there is still hope.

Should be sacked but won’t be as this club is a shambles on & off the pitch!

The results should speak for themselves but this club has gone deaf to its own fans….truly sad!

No, he absolutely shouldn’t be sacked yet. Get a grip! You were all singing his praises last weekend winning away at Brentford, and then at Villa in midweek. Would you have sacked him then? We created enough chances, especially in the first 20 minutes before they scored, to be 3-0 up.
The players need to look at themselves. We are lacking that little bit of composure to stick the ball in the net.
Yes, four defeats at home doesn’t make good reading, but who are we going to get in who is going to make this situation better?
Changing managers every season is what got us into this mess in the first place!
I watched some [Poor language removed] under Howard Kendall at the end of 1983. I was one of 13000 in the crowd on New Year’s Eve who booed the team off in a far worse performance than today in a 0-0 draw against Coventry. Thankfully the board and Philip Carter didn’t pull the trigger then, and look how that turned around!

There is zero chance Dyche is going anywhere until the ownership situation is sorted and that will probably be a couple of months away yet. Moshiri isn’t going to spend millions on a pay-off and search when he’s about to leave.

Was in 'benefit of the doubt' category for a while but moved to 'clueless' when he checked his watch after the second goal in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.