Should Dyche be sacked?

Is it time to boot the dinosaur?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the odd game whereby the stars align; the football is awful. Luton claim their first win and our home record over the last 8 is as follows:

4 home defeats on the run
7 defeats in the last 8

15 goals conceded
4 goals scored
4 points out of 24

That is Sean dyches everton.

Is this what you expect from Everton Football Club?
Absolutely no possible way to excuse that.

Get rid. He just hasn’t got a clue and his in match performances in terms of substitutions is very poor. Last chance for him this….back down to the championship. I’d be looking at the former Wolves manager, who wants to stay in the PL.
Actually thought his subs were generally fine today (for once), even though they didn’t work. But unfortunately all they were doing was attempting to fix his awful decision of starting xi

Whilst we know it will not happened because the lack of money to pay him out, for me anything else than a win against Bournemouth and he should be on his bike. Has pretty much a full squad to choose from...no excuses

He will get the Bournemouth game, I suspect a win keep him but nothing else. We'll get Potter if he's sacked.
We won't get Potter mate. Potter won't step into this mad house.

Dyche needs sacking next week if we get less than 3 points, but we'll have to chance someone like Carsley.

Absolutely time to go, no creativity, no plan, no urgency. Nothing.

Looks like the Beto / DCL option has even been worked on in training.

Set up woefully at set pieces.

It’s just all wrong.

Absolutely no faith in the board to get it right though with a replacement either. Knowing us we’d somehow end up appointing Carragher ffs.

I have said to be patient and to give him time. But looking at his previous records and now his record with us, I think it's obvious he isn't going to just wake up one day and become instantly a better manager. Sad to say, his time is surely up

Status
Not open for further replies.