Should Arnaut Danjuma apologise?

Well..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently running at 20% of fans saying he should apologise. Say there’s roughly 200 thousand everton fans all over the world that’s 40,000 people saying he should say sorry which I think is a significant amount.
This is now my blocked list mate

IMG_8836.jpeg

If Arnaut Danjuma signs, should he make a public apology to all Evertonians all over the world?

Let’s not forget in January (a time where many people are already in a vulnerable state) he got a lot of grown men very excited before making people disappointed and angry.

Hundreds (if not thousands) of fantasy formations gone to waste as he selfishly decided he’d rather sit on the Tottenham bench.

I’ll leave this vote with you guys before sending the results to Kevin Thelwell and the recruitment department
What a stupid question.

He should come out to Z-Cars wearing sackcloth and self flagellating while the rest of the team castigate him.

Upon reaching the centre circle, falls to his knees before Bill lifts him to his feet and embraces to show all our forgiveness.

Fulham won't know what's hit them, before racing to a 3-0 half time lead.

Yeah then fat Bill turns to the crowd and bellows "Are you not entertained?" We've had good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.