Should Arnaut Danjuma apologise?

Well..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arnaut Danjuma signs, should he make a public apology to all Evertonians all over the world?

Let’s not forget in January (a time where many people are already in a vulnerable state) he got a lot of grown men very excited before making people disappointed and angry.

Hundreds (if not thousands) of fantasy formations gone to waste as he selfishly decided he’d rather sit on the Tottenham bench.

I’ll leave this vote with you guys before sending the results to Kevin Thelwell and the recruitment department
Thank goodness this post is tongue in cheek.

He's already personally apologised to me, I've accepted it and said "you're forgiven, but not forgotten". I suggested we draw a line under the whole episode and leave it in the past

Edit

Sorry, I thought this was "I caught my neighbour perving on my wife" thread.
Not sure I’ve seen that thread yet Macca. Looking forward to it though

If Arnaut Danjuma signs, should he make a public apology to all Evertonians all over the world?

Let’s not forget in January (a time where many people are already in a vulnerable state) he got a lot of grown men very excited before making people disappointed and angry.

Hundreds (if not thousands) of fantasy formations gone to waste as he selfishly decided he’d rather sit on the Tottenham bench.

I’ll leave this vote with you guys before sending the results to Kevin Thelwell and the recruitment department
Yes. He could simply say that as a newcomer to the English league he badly misunderstood the enormous size of the sleeping giant that is the Everton institution, compared with the glossy but hardly ever won sny league minnows that is spuds. Then he could promise to burst every sinew (not hard given our physio dept) for the cause to make up for it, or at least not be crap.

Then I'd forgive the transient mercenary for his poor judgement.

For going to a better club. Nah, who could blame him.

Hopefully he will be good for us and bollox to anything else.

If he scores a hat trick across the park, celebrates with a Suarez dive in front of Klopp before sprinting back to mock Fowler's "snorting the line" celebration in front of the kop I'll accept that as an apology. He can go back to Spurs after that if he wants and we're straight.
Don’t forget that his 3rd goal is in the 94th minute to make it only a 4-3 loss.

Reactions: SJB
My understanding is
1. He isn't a lifelong Evertonian
2. He was signing for Lampard who was then binned off
3. The board are incompetent
4. We were utter pony
5. He signed for a team that were about as plop but had no chance of being relegated

Think he's alright

Status
Not open for further replies.