Shots fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back in time, Joe Royle took over when we were in a precarious position. He called on the squad to be the " dogs of war". The players he had, had that within them, and we regrouped and pulled away.
Frank only has his " poncing poodles" to call on. Not a bit of grit in most of them. Its right he called the nameless out bit I doubt the culprits actually see their own weaknesses.

Going back in time, Joe Royle took over when we were in a precarious position. He called on the squad to be the " dogs of war". The players he had, had that within them, and we regrouped and pulled away.
Frank only has his " poncing poodles" to call on. Not a bit of grit in most of them. Its right he called the nameless out bit I doubt the culprits actually see their own weaknesses.
I think that's maybe a bit too harsh given that they rose to the occasion against Newcastle after going down to 10 men then holding out for the massive amount of time they had to.

They can fight when they want. The point from Lampard was that they have once too often folded after going behind.

Poodles can be snappy little yokes. We have hamsters who go onto their wheels if anything goes against them.

I think that's maybe a bit too harsh given that they rose to the occasion against Newcastle after going down to 10 men then holding out for the massive amount of time they had to.

They can fight when they want. The point from Lampard was that they have once too often folded after going behind.
Dave they fold if they have a throw given against them.

The collapse yesterday was after a player went off injured. In my day that would galvanize us into greater effort for the injured player.

As for when they concede - might as well bring the dogs for a walk. Game over

This, happens to often. They literally give up.

Dave they fold if they have a throw given against them.

The collapse yesterday was after a player went off injured. In my day that would galvanize us into greater effort for the injured player.

As for when they concede - might as well bring the dogs for a walk. Game over
The thing is this though: they do collapse, but Palace are a better team than Everton and with home advantage in that draw our chances went with it.

That got me thinking, who was the last Everton player to actually put in a transfer request - Rooney??

There’s not one of this bunch of cowards who would have the bottle to put in a transfer request. The reason being the vast majority simply don’t care - they don’t care if they’re not quite fit or have a “small issue” which gives them an an excuse not to play they’ll still pick up their ridiculously over paid pay packet at the end of every month! The majority don’t care if we lose, or even if they’re not selected, they’ll still get paid until their contract is up! Purely as an example Tosun is still here, he has supposedly had chance after chance to go but he says he will be here until his contract is up, I suspect there’s many like him in this squad!

Whose fault is that - the players themselves (?). A succession of managers/ the owner/ the chairman, two directors of football have all signed a total mish mash of players totally lacking in any sort of character, bottle, or pride in what they do/or are supposed to do!

We are are today is the culmination of year after year of sheer incompetence from the top down through pretty much every level of this club!
Arteta, Lescott, Lukaku and Stones were all reported to have handed in transfer requests.

Does anybody remember a game at Coventry were we lost 3-0 and Howard was disgusted with the players. He then forced them to man up to our fans and face them as they were trying to disappear down the tunnel? Some players were critical of his actions that night
These players don’t know how lucky they are. What Frank has accused them of is a tea party compared to Howard!!!

Yeah that’s the most infuriating thing about these players, you look at the grit against Newcastle, the fight against Leeds, the determination to turn it around against Arsenal and Burnley - then you see the pathetic capitulations where one nil becomes two nil in minutes and you know 100% we’re never getting back in the game against Palace or Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.